It means you need to consider managing how you charge it, where you place it, how you deal with voltage drops and remembering to maintain it.
Then there’s the high cost of having to replace it regularly. Not to mention the dangers of combustible acid mist.
The Green Light Innovations Lithium-ion battery solves all of these problems so you can live large from the moment you charge.
Once you’ve tried this battery, you’ll never look at a lead-acid battery again.
6 Reasons GLI Lithium-ion Batteries Outclass Lead Acid…
- Battery management system monitors & manages cell balancing so you don’t need to
- Delivers near full-rated capacity even at high currents (lead acid can lose up to 40% capacity)
- Lithium-Ion Charges at almost 100% efficiency, if you’re using solar power, what you put in is what you get out
- Easier to fit into existing battery bays because the GLI Lithium-ion batteries don’t need to stand upright, or be in a vented compartment
- Essentially a flat discharge curve, unlike lead acid that drops as the battery discharges making lights dim, or a gradual loss of power. Lithium-ion keeps maximum power through the full cycle
- Typical lead acid batteries offer up to 300 cycles, whereas the GLI Lithium-ion batteries provide circa 4,000-5,000 cycles
Made Tough to Handle the Rough
The Green Light Innovations Lithium-ion Battery is IP54 extreme weather-resistant and can withstand harsh environments such as heat, or sub-zero (to -20°C?) temperatures yet still perform at its peak. It also has protection against dust ingress.
It can be stored for up to a year without the need to recharge. If you use a battery sparingly, or for occasional emergencies, it means that it will still be good to go right off the shelf.
It’s also vibration-proof making it ideal for Motor Homes, Off-Road, Travel Trailers, Sailing, Trolling Motors, & Fifth Wheels
UL Listed – UL1642, UN3813 & IEC 61233 compliant
Next-to-No Maintenance Means You Can Enjoy Life
Lead acid batteries can be a real bind because you can easily damage them by not charging them fully on a regular basis. That means they might let you down in your hour of need.
The GLI Lithium-ion battery is designed not to be harmed if you fail to charge it fully. Why is this important?
If you’re busy living life and have forgotten to charge the battery, or you want to tap into irregular energy sources such as solar power, you can do so without worrying about battery damage.
The GLI Battery Protection System (BPS) monitors cell health and maintains balance across all cells, moderates temperature and can shutdown the system to guard against issues that might cause serious harm.
Safety: Why Lithium-ion Batteries Won’t Turn You Off
GLI Lithium-ion batteries do not give off toxic acid mist like a lead acid battery, and are therefore non-combustible. They’re made not to corrode or leak, and can remain safely mounted in any position.
They are around 70% of the weight of a conventional lead acid battery making them lighter and easier to move around, and fit into place.
GLI Lithium-ion batteries also protect against ground faults.
Includes charger & connection cables so you can charge safely.
It’s a real workhorse of a battery and its safety makes it ideal for the whole family.